Friday, December 11, 2009

So I was watching "Top Gun"...again...

...because for some reason I still really love this movie.

...because I loved this movie long before Tom Cruise went crazy and started jumping on people's couches in a half crazed crazycultinduced proclamation of love for his soon-to-be-child bride.

...even though it has some of the cheesiest lines EVER and I will never ever admit to saying either of the following phrases out loud: "I feel the need...the need for speed!!" or "HEY GOOSE YOU BIG STUD!! TAKE ME TO BED OR LOSE ME FOREVER".

....and I will never admit to owning and still listening to the soundtrack, ON A CASSETTE TAPE. For the youngins who don't know what cassettes are, click here.

Other pre-batcrapcrazy Tom Cruise movies I love: "Rain Man", "Interview With A Vampire" and "Jerry Maguire"

No comments:

Post a Comment